Sport and PE Premium and Swimming Overview
With the close links drawn between the MSA calendar and the teaching provision, pupils develop skills in their lessons which allow staff to accurately assess and identify pupils to represent Manor Field in inter-school events. Pupils have therefore experienced new sports and competitions.
1. Engage pupils in more physical activity by further promoting the Daily Mile, widening its impact further across the school. It is an aspiration for Manor Field to install its own running track within the next eighteen months, with efforts to raise sponsorship from local organisations in progress.
2. Raise the profile of PE through staff CPD and involvement in clubs, displays and taking part in more competitive sports within the school and locality that are reported about and celebrated in assemblies, in the school’s newsletter and on the website.
3. Retain the coaching from AITC to improve the quality of teaching
4. Offer more clubs, such as Basketball and Cricket, in the summer months.
5. Raise the profile of the Sports Day to include both competitive and non-competitive sports, take part in more of the MSA calendar events, as well as host more cross-House competitions.
P.E. & Sports Premium 2020/2021
P.E. & Sports Premium 2019/2020
- Sport Premium Statement 2019 2020
- Sports Premium Planned Expenditure 2019 2020 Review
- Sports Premium Planned Expenditure 2020 2021 1
- Sports Premium Spending Review 2019 2020
- Swimming Statement 2019 2020
P.E. & Sports Premium 2018/2019
- 2018 2019 Sports Premium Report Review
- 2018 2019 Sports Premium Spending Review
- 2018 2019 Swimming Statement
- 2018 2019Sport Premium Statement
- 2019 2020 Sports Premium Planned Expenditure
P.E. & Sports Premium 2017/2018
- 2017 2018 Sport Premium Statement
- 2017 2018 Sports Premium Report
- 2017 2018 Sports Premium Spending
- 2017 2018 Swimming Statement