Part Time Teacher
Salary: TMS based on experience
Location: Manor Field Primary School
Address: Junction Road, Burgess Hill. RH15 0PZ
Telephone: 01444 233368
Required from: as soon as possible
Contract: part time teacher, 8am to 12noon, is required to support years 5 and 6
We are a school that keeps expectations high but put trust, transparency and support at the heart of school improvement. At Manor Field School we are committed to working in close partnership with parents, pupils and the community and are determined that all children are given the opportunity to achieve their very best.
Manor Field School is looking for a dynamic Year 5/6 teacher who shares our love of teaching and learning and our determination to do the very best for each and every child who walks through the door. It is a part time role supporting groups of children in the year group, working alongside a strong team of five teachers.
We are looking for a highly skilled teacher who can guarantee great progress for every child and has the determination to ensure no child is left behind. If you think this is you, either send your application prior to the closing date or if you would like to arrange a tour of the school, please contact Lucie Ager, PA to Head Teacher at PA@manorfieldschool.org
The successful applicant will need to evidence:
- consistently great teaching which secures good progress for all pupils
- the ability to lead and inspire pupils so that they develop a real thirst for learning and improvement
- a passion for children’s learning
- the skills and attitude to contribute actively towards our whole school vision.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A wonderful mix of children who love to learn and thrive on responsibility
- A great team of leaders
- A working environment where respect, kindness and love is mixed with passion, drive and energy.
- Comprehensive staff training
- A school that promotes professional development and will extend the freedom and opportunity for staff to develop their practice and widen their experiences
- The many advantages of a large school, such as team working, extensive facilities both in and outdoor and wide-ranging staff expertise.
Manor Field Primary is among the largest primary schools in West Sussex with approx. 500 children. Manor Field is situated on the outskirts of Burgess Hill, less than a minute’s walking distance from Wivelsfield train station; a number of our staff travel from Brighton by train each day. We enjoy all of the benefits of a large school including team working, a spacious building and excellent outdoor facilities. To find out more, please visit our website at www.manorfieldschool.org
Manor Field is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing Date: 30th October 2017 noon
Interviews: week commencing 6th November 2017
Please use the application form and safer recruitment form attached.