Vacancy - SENDCO (Inclusion)
Advertisement for SENDCO (Inclusion)
Salary: TMS/UPS with qualification
Location: Manor Field Primary School
Address: Junction Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 0PZ
Telephone: 01444 233368
Required from: 4th November 2019
Contract: Full Time
Closing Date for applications: Noon Monday 23rd September 2019
Interviews: Thursday 3rd October 2019
Manor Field School is looking for a SENDCO who shares our love of teaching and learning, including our determination to do the very best for all pupils both socially and academically.
We are looking for an experienced SENDCO who can guarantee great progress for every child. If this is you, send your application prior to the closing date via email to Mrs Ager, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to arrange a tour of the school, please call the school office on 01444 233 368.
The successful applicant will need to evidence:
- consistently great teaching which secures good progress for all pupils
- have or be prepared to undertake the National SENCO Award
- commitment and passion for inclusion, ensuring individual pupil needs are identified early and are met through targeted provision
- the ability to lead and inspire pupils and staff so that they develop a real thirst for learning and improvement
- a passion for children’s learning
- the skills and attitude to contribute actively towards our whole school vision.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- a wonderful mix of children who love to learn and thrive on responsibility
- a great team of leaders
- a working environment where respect, kindness and love is mixed with passion, drive and energy.
- a Comprehensive staff training
- a school that promotes professional development and will extend the freedom and opportunity for staff to develop their practice and widen their experiences
- the many advantages of a large school, such as team working, extensive facilities both in and outdoor
Manor Field School is a Thrive School. We are committed to working in close partnership with parents, pupils and the community and are determined that all children are given the opportunity to achieve their very best.
Manor Field Primary is among the largest primary schools in West Sussex with approx. 500 children. Manor Field is situated on the outskirts of Burgess Hill, less than a minute’s walking distance from Wivelsfield train station; a number of our staff travel from Brighton by train each day. We enjoy all of the benefits of a large school including team working, a spacious building and excellent outdoor facilities. To find out more, please visit our website at www.manorfieldschool.org
Manor Field is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.